- Network Management1
In computer networks, network management refers to the activities, methods, procedures, and tools that pertain to the operation, administration, maintenance, and provisioning of networked systems. Network management is essential to command and control practices and is generally carried out of a network operations center.
Operation deals with keeping the network (and the services that the network provides) up and running smoothly. It includes monitoring the network to spot problems as soon as possible, ideally before users are affected.
- Annual Maintaince Services2
At MNT, we believe that when we make a sale or render a service, it is only the beginning of a long relationship.
With this in mind, we undertake Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMCs) for Networks, System Hardware and Software to provide professional services to ensure that your networking continues to perform at its peak and to minimise the possibility of down times and other glitches.
So if you have been pleased with your interaction with us during our initial service/product offering, then do consider making use of our services - the solution to any networking problem you face is just a phone call away!
And if you had your initial networking solution provided by another service provider, we would still be happy to work with you to help ensure that your network is performing to its full capacity at all times.
- FMS Helpdesk3
MNTs comprehensive helpdesk solutions can incorporate a wide breadth of activities from a complete customer service desk, technical support and full call management, which is placed on-site at the central hub of the client.
With cross enterprise platforms & extensive spread of enterprises across the globe, Helpdesk Services acts as a focal & central point of contact for first level problem resolution related to software problems, hardware problems, proper monitoring of SLA’s in-terms of response time, resolution time etc.
- CCTV Surveillance System AMC4
Our Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) Surveillance has led the industry to new frontiers of design and performance. G4S takes pride in bringing the latest technology being introduced anywhere in the world to its valued clients.
We provides a vast services like
- Cameras ranging from Analog to IP based
- Long Range Cameras available
- Night Vision Surveillance Solution
- Video servers for long duration storage
- Remote video management and storage
- Event and alarm based recording for optimizing the bandwidth requirements
- IP enabled DVRs with recording speeds varying from 50 FPS to 400 FPS
- Integration with RAID systems for high performance, mega storage
- Over 150 different products available to meet all kind of CCTV requirements
- UL, FM, LPCB and CE approved
- Asset Management & License compliance5
Work in progress